Everything About Villa Vita Fine Wines And Foods Fair 2019 – This year’s event will take place over nine days from 5-13 May and will include a programme of inspiring gastronomic experiences!
VILA VITA Fine Wines and Food Fair 2019 is going to happen in VILA VITA Parc Resort & Spa, one of Algarve’s most prestigious resort! This luxurious food and wine event consist of a week of pure gastronomy, delectable cuisine with mouth-watering creations, paired with the finest wines, under just one roof.
With a series of exclusive themed dinners created by VILA VITA Parc’s own culinary prodigy from the Ocean restaurant, Hans Neuner and an impressive selection of international chef talent and top winemakers and gourmet producers.
The VILA VITA Fine Wines and Food Fair 2019’s list of international guest chefs includes:
- Thomas Allan from The Modern in New York, US
- Christian Bau*** from Victor’s Fine Dining in Saarland, Germany
- Jan Hartwig*** from Atelier in Munich, Germany
- Jacob-Jan Boerma*** from De Leest in The Netherlands
- Annie Féolde*** from Enoteca Pinchiorri in Florence, Italy
- Karlheinz Hauser** from Restaurant Seven Seas in Hamburg, Germany
- Dieter Koschina** from Vila Joya, in the Algarve, Portugal
- Nigel Haworth* from Northcote in Lancashire, UK
- Fritz Helfesrieder* from Gasthof zum Storchen in Bad Krozingen, Germany
- Roberto Carturan* from Ristorante Alfredo in Cologne, Germany
- Daniele Perillo* from Gusto by Heinz Beck, in the Algarve, Portugal
- João Oliveira* from Vista Restaurant, in the Algarve, Portugal
- Ljubomir Stanisic from 100 Maneiras in Lisbon, Portugal
Don’t forget to read:
With 11 innovative dining venues you can choose from ranging from casual beachside dining and rustic, regional Portuguese plates to one-of-a-kind culinary creations at the two Michelin-starred restaurant and inventive Japanese cuisine.
The week will kick-off with a traditional Portuguese Assado (barbecue), a new edition to this year’s programme! The traditional gastronomic experience will take place on 5 May at Herdade dos Grous, VILA VITA Parc’s own organic farm and vineyard located in the neighboring Alentejo region.
All of the gastronomic experience is focused on the freshest, seasonal local ingredients from the sister farm called Herdade dos Grous. The wine lovers can also join and participate in extraordinary masterclass workshops with some of the most renowned winemakers in the world.
» Did you like this post? So be sure to share it on your social media channels or let your comment below. Help us to keep our blog up to date with quality content because your feedback helps us to improve! Sign up our newsletter NOW to receive free of charge the latest trends and the hottest news from Interior Design Magazines.